Catherine M. Fafone-Moyer is an experienced and highly qualified family law attorney. She graduated from Syracuse University College of Law in May 2017. While in law school, she served as a student intern (in the Family Law Unit) for The Legal Aid of Rochester and later as a student extern for the New York State Attorney General.
After graduating with a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University, she began working as a Staff Attorney at The Legal Aid Society of Rochester—in the Family Law Unit again. During her tenure there, Attorney Fafone-Moyer gained more experience as a litigator and represented clients in Supreme and Family Courts. She also had the privilege of representing survivors of domestic violence in divorce, custody, child support, and order or protection cases.
Respected by her peers and previous clients, Attorney Fafone-Moyer is known for her public speaking skills, legal writing and research skills, and creative thinking. We are honored to have her as part of our team, benefitting as our clients with her expertise and family-focused background.
To speak with Attorney Fafone-Moyer or another member of our team concerning a family law matter such as divorce, child custody or support, alimony, or property division, call or reach out online today.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, NY
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Pro Bono and Community Recognition for 100+ hours of pro bono work
- St. John Fisher College, Rochester, NY
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, minor in Legal Studies, cum laude
- Honors: Psi Chi Honor Society; Dean’s List (6 of 8 semesters); Rochester Italian Women’s Civic Club Dante Scholarship Recipient