Family Lawyer In Rochester NY
Family Law Attorneys Serving New York Clients Since 1996
It is well-known that individuals facing divorce, other family law issues, and overwhelming debt experience some of the most stressful times. These are issues that can profoundly impact your life and create confusion, uncertainty, and various emotions, from fear and anxiety to despair or loss. Every person who experiences these situations goes on a personal journey that involves laws and procedures that are usually unknown and therefore given to worry.
Dealing with the legal system in family law requires a trusted professional attorney who can give you the guidance you need. You will likely lack the understanding of what comes next, what will be required of you, and how you can overcome any barriers you encounter along the way. At our Rochester-based law firm, our legal team understands that communication is one of the most critical factors in any client-attorney relationship. You can trust that our Rochester divorce lawyers will always return your calls and emails promptly, and we will provide you with all of the knowledge and experience gained over our 20 years of success.
Are you going through a divorce? Call Duke Law Firm, P.C. today at (585) 449-4987 or contact us online to schedule a meeting to discuss a contested or uncontested divorce in Rochester, NY!
A Team Dedicated to Family Law
Our team focuses exclusively on family law. That means our lawyers handle these legal issues daily, solving the problems and issues that arise in even the most complex cases. This has helped our firm develop honed skills and deep familiarity with NY laws, procedures, the local courts, and more, increasing our abilities to help you pursue and obtain the best possible result based on the unique circumstances of your case.
Family Law Cases We Handle
Our lawyers handle all family law cases, including but not limited to:
- Contested and uncontested divorce (flat fees are available for uncontested divorces)
- Contested litigated high-asset divorce
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support and spousal support (alimony)
- The equitable distribution of marital property and debt
- Complex property division
- Modifications of divorce agreements and court orders
As you can see, the above legal actions can involve complications and many decisions that must be weighed and contemplated, and fought for with effectiveness in many instances. Our Rochester family law attorneys are here to ensure that you have the advocate you need in pursuing what is best for you.
How Can A Family Lawyer In Rochester, NY Help?
Hiring a family lawyer is important for making sure that you are on the right track to pursue a successful outcome for your case.
Here are some ways that a family lawyer will be able to help you:
- A family lawyer can help draft and negotiate prenuptial agreements.
- They can assist with the legal process of a divorce, including the division of assets and custody arrangements.
- A family lawyer can also represent clients in cases involving domestic violence or child abuse.
- They can provide guidance on adoption proceedings and drafting parental rights agreements.
- A family lawyer can assist with the creation of wills, trusts, and other estate-planning documents.
Overall, a family lawyer can offer valuable legal support and advice for various matters related to family and domestic issues. Contact our family law attorneys in Rochester, NY today to schedule a free consultation and to learn more about what we can do to help ensure that you and your family have all of the legal support that you need.
Contact Duke Law Firm, P.C. today to schedule a FREE consultation with one of our Rochester, NY divorce lawyers!
ReviewsFormer clients share their experiences
Legal BlogStay updated with relevant news