Katherine B. Fantigrossi, Esq., referred to as “Kat” to distinguish her from our other Catherine in our office, joins Duke Law Firm with extensive family law experience in the public and private sector. Ms. Fantigrossi has a history of representing clients in complex matrimonial, custody, and domestic violence cases and has counseled clients through difficult periods of transition, going the extra mile to connect her clients with needed community, mental health, and recovery resources.
Ms. Fantigrossi is licensed to practice law in New York and Texas and has particular knowledge of business assets helpful to divorce proceedings, having lectured on the selling of dental practices for the NYS Dental Association.
Ms. Fantigrossi is a tireless advocate for her clients and in addition to a history of obtaining numerous positive orders and decisions for her clients, Ms. Fantigrossi has obtained multiple awards of attorneys’ fees amounting to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Albany Law School 2013, Union Graduate College
- Joint Degree Program, Juris Doctor and Master of Business Administration, 2013
- Roberts Wesleyan College
- Bachelor of Science, 2009
- Six Sigma- Green Belt: General Electric, June 2012
- Certificate in Mediation, Albany Law School, May 2013
- Westlaw Certified, October 2014
- New York State Bar- 2014
- Texas Bar- 2016
- Member American Bar Association
- Member- New York State Bar Association